Call for Abstract
6th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology, will be organized around the theme “One Step Further: Towards Cardio Research”
Cardiology 2015 is comprised of 9 tracks and 72 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Cardiology 2015.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Clinical cardiology diagnoses and treats the condition that affects the cardiovascular system, which includes the heart and the blood vessels. Cardiology congresses 2015 employs medications and other non-surgical methods to remedy and prevent the heart attacks, coronary artery diseases and other similar conditions. Cardiology 2015 includes Cardiovascular Medicine, Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI) and Application of Cardiac Progenitor Cells and many more that are discussed in international congress of cardiology . 60 universities are working on Clinical Cardiology.
- Track 1-1Cardiovascular Medicine
- Track 1-2Modern Practices in Cardiovascular Therapy
- Track 1-3Inflammatory Cardiomyopathy
- Track 1-4Application of Cardiac Progenitor Cells
- Track 1-5Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Track 1-6Hypertension for the primary care clinician
Cardiac conferences are also called the Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery that is the field of medicine included in Cardiology 2015 involved in surgical treatment of diseases affecting organs inside the thorax (the chest)—generally treatment of conditions of the heart (heart disease meetings) and lungs (lung disease). Cardiac surgery (involving the heart and great vessels) and thoracic surgery (involving the lungs) are separate surgical specialties, except in the USA, Australia, New Zealand and in some EU countries, such as the UK and Portugal. Cardiac conference 2015 subtopics include Lung Cancer, Coronary artery bypass graft surgery, Ascending aorta surgery and many more. There are more than 70 universities in the field of Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Surgery. Various other cardiovascular disease events are also organized under this track.
- Track 2-1Left ventricle assist device (LVAD)
- Track 2-2Transaortic valve replacement (TAVR)
- Track 2-3Endovascular aortic aneurysm repair
- Track 2-4Ascending aorta surgery
- Track 2-5Valve-sparing aortic root replacement
- Track 2-6Ventricular septal defect repair
- Track 2-7Atrial septal defect repair
- Track 2-8Coronary artery bypass graft surgery
- Track 2-9Mediastinal diseases and masses/thymoma
- Track 2-10Thoracoscopic (VATS) sympathectomy for hyperhidrosis
Heart disease is a term for any type of disorder that affects the heart. Heart disease means the same as cardiac disease but not the cardiovascular disease. This condition results from a buildup of plaque on the inside of the arteries, which reduces blood flow to the heart and increases the risk of a heart attack and other heart complications. In this sub topic Heart disease we have different types of heart diseases i.e. Coronary heart diseases, Pediatric heart diseases, Congenital Heart Diseases etc. There are 10 associations and societies and the main association for Heart diseases is the American Heart Association in USA. 20 universities are working on Heart disease. Companies and hospitals around USA are associated with Cardiology. There are about 708 hospitals in Cardiology & Heart Surgery. All treat significant numbers of difficult patients – a hospital is listed only if it treated at least 1,335 such inpatients in 2010, 2011 and 2012. There are more than 2000 cardiologists around in USA.
- Track 3-1Ischemic heart diseases
- Track 3-2Epidemiological transition of cardiovascular disease
- Track 3-3Innovation in ischemic heart disease, angiogenesis
- Track 3-4Cardiovascular diseases in women
- Track 3-5Inflammatory heart disease, Hypertension
- Track 3-6Myocardial infarction and arrhythmias
- Track 3-7Heart Failure
- Track 3-8Coronary heart diseases
- Track 3-9Reversing heart diseases
- Track 3-10Congestive heart diseases
- Track 3-11Cogneital heart diseases
- Track 3-12Cardio myopathy and arteriosclerotic vascular disease
Cardiovascular drugs are drugs, which are used in any way to treat conditions of the heart or the circulatory or vascular system. Many classes of cardiovascular agents are available to treat the various cardiovascular conditions. Prescription drugs and medicines for diseases relating to the structure and function of the heart and blood vessels. In this sub topic we have Sodium, potassium, calcium channel blockers, ACE-inhibitors and Cardiac biomarkers. There are 6 associations and societies and the main association for Cardiac Therapeutic Agents in USA. 12 universities are working on Cardiac Therapeutic Agents. There are 120 Companies in USA that are making Cardiac Therapeutic Agents in Cardiology. 3 new drugs were introduced in 2015.
- Track 4-1Advanced heart medications
- Track 4-2Cardiovascular drugs and market analysis
- Track 4-3Cardiac sugery and market analysis
- Track 4-4Sodium, potassium, calcium channel blockers
- Track 4-5Beta blockers, mitral valve prolapse
- Track 4-6ACE-inhibitors, left ventricular remodeling and hypertrophy
- Track 4-7ARB-antagonists, renin-angiotensin system
- Track 4-8Cardiac biomarkers, cardiac tests and assessment of coronary reperfusion
Pediatric cardiology meetings 2015 includes various types of pediatric heart diseases that are concerned with the study of congenital cardiac malformations, acquired heart diseases and abnormalities of the systemic and pulmonary circulations in the fetus, newborn, child and young adult. Pediatric Cardiology conferences 2015 focuses on problems of the heart and blood vessels in infants, children and young adults. Pediatric Cardiology subtopic includes Baby heart diseases, Pediatric heart surgeries, fetal cardiology and Myocardial infarction in childhood. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), expects job opportunities for physicians and surgeons to grow 22% during the 2008-2018 decade (www.bls.gov). According to the BLS, in 2010 there were 30,100 general pediatricians in the nation. These individuals, the BLS reports, earned a mean annual salary of $165,720 at that time.
- Track 5-1Pediatric nuclear cardiology
- Track 5-2Pediatric mechanical circulatory support
- Track 5-3Pediatric angiocardiography and heart physiology
- Track 5-4Pediatric heart transplantation
- Track 5-5Pediatric heart surgery
- Track 5-6Pediatric rheumatic heart disease
- Track 5-7Baby heart diseases
- Track 5-8Myocardial infarction in childhood
- Track 5-9Pediatric interventional cardiology
- Track 5-10Fetal cardiology
Interventional cardiology is the branch that deals specifically with the catheter-based treatment of structural heart diseases. The procedures performed are done by initially placing a catheter into the heart, or into the arteries that feed the heart itself. Among the advantages in employing the interventional cardiology are the avoidance of the scars and pain, and long post-operative recovery. Interventional cardiology refers to various non-surgical procedures for treating cardiovascular disease. In this sub topic we have Thoracic surgery, Diabetes and interventional procedures. There are 10 associations and societies and the main association for Interventional cardiology in USA. 80 universities are working on Interventional cardiology. Companies and hospitals around USA are associated with Cardiology. In USA Interventional Cardiologists are now making $3 million a year and around 5000 interventional cases, are performed every year.
- Track 6-1Adipose-derived regenerative cell therapy
- Track 6-2Cardio-pulmonary disorders, pulmonary hypertension
- Track 6-3Thoracic surgery and heart failure and transplant
- Track 6-4Diabetes and heart conditions
- Track 6-5Molecular mechanisms of atrial fibrillation, interventional procedures
Current Research in Cardiology includes the new innovative methods that are coming in Cardiology related field. The new innovative surgical procedures, new methods for treatment of Cardiac patients. In this sub topic we have Statin therapy, Thrombolytic therapy and Cardiac rehabilitation. There are 50 associations and societies and the main association for Interventional cardiology in USA. 70 universities are working on Current Research in Cardiology. Companies and hospitals around USA are associated with Cardiology.
- Track 7-1Vitamin D intake and the risk of heart disease
- Track 7-2Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Track 7-3Cardiac rehabilitation
- Track 7-4Prosthetic heart valves and associated complications
- Track 7-5Pacemakers and implantable defibrillators: New developments
- Track 7-6Thrombolytic therapy in stroke
- Track 7-7Mental stress and its gender-specific link to coronary diseases
- Track 7-8Statin therapy for prevention of heart diseases
- Track 7-9Influence of diet and gut flora on cardiovascular diseases
- Track 7-10Cardiac Stem cells
Cardiac surgery is surgery on the heart or great vessels performed by cardiac surgeons. Frequently, it is done to treat complications of ischemic heart disease, correct congenital heart disease, or treat valvular heart disease from various causes including endocarditis, rheumatic heart disease and atherosclerosis. It also includes heart transplantation. The development of cardiac surgery and cardiopulmonary bypass techniques has reduced the mortality rates of these surgeries to relatively low ranks. In this sub topic we have different types of cardiac surgeries that are Open heart surgery, minimally invasive surgery, Thoracic surgery. There are 18 associations and societies and the main association for Interventional cardiology in USA. 50 universities are working on cardiac surgery. Companies and hospitals around USA are associated with Cardiology.
- Track 8-1Bypass Surgery
- Track 8-2Open heart surgery
- Track 8-3Cardiothoracic surgery
- Track 8-4Modern beating - heart surgery
- Track 8-5Minimally invasive surgery
- Track 8-6Pediatric cardiovascular surgery
- Track 8-7Risk of cardiac surgery
Cardiology 2015 includes the Cardiac Imaging that interprets cross sectional imaging of the heart and vascular system using Computed Tomography (CT or "CAT" scans) and Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) with a volume of more than 2,500 studies each year. Both CT and MRI are non-invasive imaging modalities, meaning that no catheterization is required. Imaging is performed with contrast enhancement which is injected through a small intravenous access in an arm vein. Cardiac imaging techniques include coronary catheterization, echocardiogram, and intravascular ultrasound. In the subtopic we have Fetal echocardiography and Three-dimensional & contrast echocardiography.
- Track 9-1Three-dimensional & contrast echocardiography
- Track 9-2Fetal echocardiography
- Track 9-3Techniques of cardiac imaging
- Track 9-4Cardiac electrophysiology